compare-movesmultimethod seemed a bit ugly to me, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to try logic programming in Clojure. Here is what I did:
1. Create a new Clojure project using Leiningen:
2. Add clojure.core.logic to project dependencies list:
3. Tell Leiningen to install the dependencies:
4. Write the rules of the rock-paper-scissors game in
5. Start a REPL and play a little:
I hope you enjoy the declarative style! I surely do and will certainly continue my exploration of the awesome world of logic programming.